Amanda Jones Presents:
Gorgeous Panoramic View Home - $1,749,000
Located in Noe Valley, one of San Francisco’s most beloved neighborhoods, this modern top floor home is a unique four-bedroom, four bath bi-level property with panoramic views of the city that can be enjoyed from both levels. At 3,000 sq. feet (per appraisal) this is home-like and occupies the two top floors of a two-unit building. Perched on a hill overlooking it all, it’s just minutes away from the restaurants and shops of Noe Valley and Diamond Heights. Convenient access to the freeway, Muni, Bart and corporate shuttles make this a great central location.
- Four bedrooms with four full bathrooms, two are ensuite, all four bedrooms are spacious
- Large open living room/dining room combo with a fireplace and picture windows which open to a downtown view
- Open spacious modern chef’s kitchen with granite counters, central island, walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances and Thermador gas range
- Upper level family room has a wet bar & a wine refrigerator with a generous walk out view deck
- Hardwood floors in the living areas and recessed lighting throughout
- In-unit laundry with washer/dryer hook ups on both levels
- Ample closet storage and generous room size throughout
- Two car garage parking with a driveway area that accommodates a third car
- Large private storage unit in garage currently used as a wine storage room
- Shared rear yard with entertaining patio and grilling area
- No HOA fee, water and trash are separately with insurance/upkeep paid as needed
- Smaller two unit association makes this more home-like
Where do San Francisco hipsters move when they grow up? Noe Valley. This small enclave nestled in the hills above San Francisco Bay is proof positive you don't have to leave the city when you transition from Stoli to stroller.
Jaw-dropping views of the bay looking east toward Oakland greet you from almost any street corner. Boutiques are chockablock here. With bakeries like Noe Valley Baking Company and restaurants that have become beloved neighborhood institutions, like Firefly, Noe Valley is paradise for foodies. Thanks to the Noe Valley Farmers market, locals never have to leave the neighborhood to get their fix of fresh organic vegetables, fruit and honey.
Some of the best public schools in the city are here in Noe Valley. Fairmount Elementary School and Alvarado Elementary School are both notable for their levels of family involvement. James Lick Middle School prepares students with language immersion programs, award winning art, music, and media programs. And the test scores are above 600 on the California Academic Performance Index (API.
Nightlife? Got it. Noe Valley is increasingly known for its nightlife. For live music check out Noe Valley Ministry, presenter of world class performers in folk, world music and the alt-rock scene.
Noe Valley is that prized thing in San Francisco: a place where families can put down roots, straight through the sidewalks of 24th Street.